Celebrate the day, celebrate your stay!
The Saskatoon Inn & Conference Centre is an oasis among Saskatoon Hotels! Conveniently located just 5 minutes from Saskatoon airport and only 10 minutes from the downtown core, the hotel is close to all major Saskatoon area attractions and conveniences.
Their state-of-the-art banquet facilities can hold up to 1,200 guests, between 18 meeting rooms. Each room is surrounded by the spectacular tropical courtyard and boasts large exterior windows, allowing natural sunlight to brighten your gathering. In all, the facility has more than 26,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and ICB 2023 has most of it booked for you! On the mezzanine level, the Saskatchewan Ballroom is a spectacular setting for the Main Plenary, Exhibits, Poster Sessions and more! The Breakout Rooms are only a short stroll away, with constant views of the Tropical Courtyard.
The Garden Café offers upscale, casual dining and menu choices that offer a contemporary twist on classic Canadian comfort foods. Be sure to enjoy the popular Friday Chocolate Buffet and the city’s favourite Sunday Brunch.
The Garden Lounge serves craft beers and an extensive choice of fine wines and cocktails, as well as casual fare.
The very hard to miss – Starbucks Kiosk serves delicious drinks and pastries, while the Lobby Market provides snacks and other necessities 24/7.
As an ICB 2023 conference delegate, we have blocked a set of rooms over the conference dates with preferred rates which you can take advantage of.
- 257 large, renovated guest rooms and suites
- 42” HD flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fridge and microwave in every room
- Complimentary parking (including bus parking)
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Communal business center with free high-speed Internet, open 24/7
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- Full-service Garden Café and Lounge featuring fresh, local, farm-to-table Canadian food, as well as the famous Friday Chocolate Buffet and Sunday Brunch